Friday, August 28, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

Joe is doing the 8:30pm feeding and my next "pumping" is at 9:00pm.. so I have about 10 minutes to write a new blog entry!

Ok... weight loss challenge.... at first, I was not planning on posting this on my blog. Afterall, it is a super-duper personal thing and I don't need the "world" to know about it. And then, I realized... my website is not costco.ca or amazon.com and I, for sure, do not get thousands of hits everyday! Only a few people (usually family members) follow my blog. So there is no big deal!

I put on 40lbs for this pregnancy (and yes this pregnancy is the first and also the LAST pregnancy! Joe and I strongly believe that quality outweighs quantity!) and I gave birth on Aug 17. Today, 11 days post-partum, I have lost about 17lbs. Hopefully the swelling of both feet will go down in a day or two, and I am sure I will lose another 5-7lbs water weight. It is my hope that I will be able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes for Bethany's baptism!


No comments: