Friday, August 28, 2009

Bethany's Baptism

In between feedings, I have about 20 mins spare time and I have decied to update my blog.

Bethany's baptism is scheduled on Sept 20 at 10am at St. Andrews Parish in Barrhaven. Bethany has one godfather (Barry, Grand Knight of Knights of Columbus at St. Andrews Parish) and two godmothers: Annette (wife of Barry) and Virginia (a good friend of mine).

We are going to have a brunch gathering right after the Baptism. Party invitations were hand-delivered to all guests earlier this week. We requested that all guests to RSVP by Sept 14. My talents coworker / cake decorator, Manuela will be doing cupcakes for this event. We thought about ordering an ice-cream cake but it would be pretty messy when cutting the cake. I do not like the traditional sheet cake as it does not sit well with my stomach. Joe and I are particularly grateful both sets of grand parents will be able to attend Bethany's first important event. Dad will be flying in a few days prior to the baptism. My in laws, Carl and Sandy will be driving in from Saint John probably on Friday / Saturday prior to the baptism.


No comments: