Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Tuesday Aug 4

Last night was one restless night! Although I went to bed around 10pm, I did not really fall asleep till Joe feel asleep. I finally fell asleep around 12am with hubby snoring and bee bee snoring in the background. Woke up at 1:50am (yes I checked the clock everytime I woke up to map out a potential feeding schedule for baby bethany). So far, I have a rough idea that I will be up for feeding at 2am, 3:30am and 5:20am. In a few weeks, I will know for sure if my speculation is correct.

Woke up the same time as Joe did this morning. Baby Bethany must be up all night doing exercises. Between her kicks and my bathroom breaks, I gave up on sleeping when Joe's alarm clock went off this morning,

MSN-ed with my sister Loretta for a while, and we ended up chatting on the phone for over an hour. I always feels good chatting with her as she is so far away!

With the three-hr time difference between vancouver and ottawa, I need to wait at least 10 more minutes to call home. Wanna call mom before heading out for the aversion procedure at Civic Hospital this afternoon! :-)

I am keeping my fingers tight crossed that the aversion will be successful and that my water won't break during the procedure and baby bethany gets to stay inside and keep mommy awake all night for two more weeks!


No comments: