Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Thursday August 6

Mom is arriving tonight! YAY! Joe and I have been looking forward to my mom's coming for a few months now! Now that mom is here... we are ready for baby Bethany to come out any minute now!

My car did not start yesterday. Joe suspected that the battery died. We called CAA last night and had them towed my car to the shop I usually take my car in for sevice.

So I was home-bound all day today! I did some last minute tidying and cleaning up in the house. Mom's room is newly painted and decorated and the guest bathroom is also stocked with toiletries and clean towels. Everything is set to go!

I went for an afternoon nap (2.5 hrs) as I have been waking up at 3am lately. One thing I have noticed that the phone keeps ringing every time I nap... gosh... preggos need beauty sleeps and usually in the afternoons!

From Drop Box

No comments: