Saturday, August 8, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Saturday Aug 8

I managed to sleep till Bee Bee woke me up this morning at 7:30am!!!! I woke up at 3:30am for my usual bathroom break, but for once, I was able to go back to sleep without much tossing and turning! This was a MIRACLE! Woke up feeling really relaxed, and first time in the last 6 weeks that I was not grumpy when I woke up! :-)

Joe and I went for a breastfeeding seminar at Civic Hospital this morning from 9:30am to 12:30pm. Though the seminar was long and the RN (registered nurse) was not too computer savvy (and it took her about 20 mins to start a powerpoint presentation), the seminar was very informative and I managed to get a lot out of it. I think I had mastered the two breastfeeding position: football hold and alternate arm cradle hold!

On our way home, we stopped at Costco to pick up a few items. We also got the Baby Einstein Exercise Mat for baby Bethany. When we got home, mom had finished a pink sweater for baby Bethany! :-) It is the cutest baby sweater I have ever seen!

Together, mom and I put bedding on the crib. Now that the nursery is 98% ready... all is left is for Joe to put the draperies mom made for the baby!




No comments: