Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9, 2009

Week 37 -- August 3 - 9,2009

Sunday August 9

Woke up at 8:30am! Woke up only once at 3:30am (for some reason.... 3:30am is always the time I get up in the middle of the night. I really believe that somehow baby Bethany will have a feeding or diaper changing at 3:30am!) but managed to go back to sleep at 4am!

Joe went to church while I stayed home with mom. Last sunday, Joe and I went to church and there was no ventilation at the church that it was so stuffy, I thought I was going to pass out. So this week, I skipped church and will resume going to church after baby is born.

As usual, I had an afternoon nap for about 2 hours. Woke up with very swollen fingers and not-so-swollen feet. Long sigh.... one thing I won't miss about this pregnancy is the swolleen fingers and elephant feet!


No comments: