Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 38 -- August 10 - 16, 2009

Week 38 -- August 10 - 16, 2009

Friday Aug 14

Nothing particular happenend today! I woke up at 4am.. went back to sleep at 7am... slept till 9:30am. Went for a nap at 2pm... woke up at 4pm. In the past week, all I have been doing is sleep, sleep more, eat and eat more! No wonder I look and feel like a beached whale with swollen feet!

Saturday Aug 15

Woke up early to make waffles for breakfast! Joe mowed the lawn and washed two cars and had all these done before noon! Mom and I were super-duper impressed! :-)

In the afternoon, we went to Home Depot to buy curtain rods so that we can finish hanging the drapery mom made for Baby Bethany.

Tonight... we are going to have BBQ (striploin steak, spinach salad with bacon, mandarin organges, eggs, walnut, baked potato, corn on the cob... and Dairy Queen icecream cake!)

I look and feel like a beached whale... my feet are way too swollen that it is actually a sight for sore eyes!

40 more hours... I will be able to see Baby Bethany! :-) YAY!

No comments: