Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 27 -- May 25 - May 31,2009

Week 27 -- May 25 - 31, 2009

Monday May 25

Last week in the second Trimester. I am excited as as the journey in pregnancy is almost 2/3 over. At the same time, I have trouble sleeping at night! I can no longer sleep on my back, and sleeping on my side makes my arm numb! Long sigh!

Tuesday May 26

Bad news! Joe and I ordered the Uppababy Vista Stroller sunday night. Originally, it would arrive in three weeks! Just got an e-mail from the vendor that the color we ordered is backordered, and it will take about about a month to bring it in. Long sigh... so I won't be able to test out the stroller until early July!

Joe and I went to the year-end 25th Nepean Scouts's BBQ event. It was the first time I've been to a Scouts' event!

Wednesday May 27

The Knights of Columbus's Executive Meeting was held at our home... I was going to make a cheesecake, but I ran out of time... so I ended up serving a cheese platter, belgian chocolates and some chips!

Talked to mom for almost an hour tonight. Mom has been making tons of beddings for Baby Bethany! Mom said she will start knitting sweaters next week! Speaking of knitting... I really need to finish off my first baby blanket and move onto booties!

Thursday May 28

I went for the Glucouse Screening Test. The sugary liquid they made me drink is yucky!! It tastes like flat orange pop! I had to wait for an hour in the lab after I told the drink before they took my blood. The pop makes me very dizzy and I almost dozed off! :-)

Joe and I went to the 25the Nepean Scouts' Award Ceremony. Joe had been with the Scouts for two decades and he received a 10 year Service award as a volunteer!

Friday May 29

With all the after-work activities this week... I was completely drained by friday evening. Joe and I stayed in and took it easy. I made chicken thighs with mushrooms sauce and sushi for dinner! We took it easy and it was a great thing to rewind... as Saturday is going to be a super busy day.

Saturday May 30

Joe and I took Bee Bee to the groomer this morning. After we dropped her off, we went for breakfast at Franken'stein in Manitock. When we went to paid the bill, the cashier asked me how far along am I, and she told me that I look great and I am still so tiny consider I am only two days away from entering the third Trimester! :-) Everyone has been telling me that I look great and that I look small... seriously??? I have put on 20lbs and while I think I am fat and huge... everyone thinks that I am glowing!

After breakfast, we took a stroll along Manitock Main Street, and came across a Kid's shop. We bought a Kushies's Baby Blanket for Baby Bethany!

From Drop Box



No comments: