Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 24 -- Monday May 4

Week 24 -- Monday May 4

Ok... I blame this on the pregnancy hormones... It is getting harder and harder to wait till the whole week go by, then do an recap and post it on my blog. I have been very forgettful lately. Lately, the conversation between Joe and I are as follows:
" Joe, did you lock the door?"
" Yes Hon"
10 mins later I asked again,
"Joe, did you lock the door?"
" Yes Louisa! I told you 10 mins ago I did! Would you stop now?"

Therefore, I have decided to do a daily blog update instead of the weekly blog update.

Monday at work is always hectic! My boss is going in for surgery in two weeks and he will be off work for 6 weeks. I wonder how things are going to change in my department during his absence!

I found myself a pre-natal yoga buddy! Marie-Eve works in the marketing department and she is 15 weeks pregnant. We both live in Barrhaven, and we both went to the Barrhaven GTG two weeks ago, we both had fun and we were both surprised that we actually work at Costco Buying Office, without acutally running into each other at work! We are going to have our weekly pre-natal yoga date starting next week! Yay! When I told Joe that he won't be going to the yoga class with me, he was so relieved! Gee.... why do men not like yoga?

So, a second Gold Canyon Party is scheduled this friday evening, at our house, from 6:30pm to 8pm! So far, 4 people are confirmed and 1 maybe! This is a good start, and I really have a good feeling about my candle business! The main point is, I am doing something I really love!!!! :-) and who does not like candles right?


No comments: