Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 25 -- Saturday May 16

Week 25 -- Saturday May 16

Woke up early morning with cramps in the left leg. Gosh... I know muscle cramps will somehow hit me during this pregnancy, I was sort of prepared for it, well, at least I thought I was, until it hit me hard this morning. It was in so much pain that I screamed and woke Joe up. Joe was like, "Are you in labour?" and then he went back to sleep! Man!

We went to our friends, Phil and Shirley's wedding at Blessed Sacrament Church. Exactly one year ago, the saturday of the May long weekend. Joe and I, with God and our friends and families as witnesses, we became husband and wife at Blessed Sacrament. One year later, we were at the church, attending our friends's weddding at the same church. It brings back a lot of sweet memories. It seems that Joe and I got married yesterday. I still remember clearly how nervous I was when I walked down the aisle, how Joe looked when he saw me in the wedding dress, how happy my parents were... it was a just perfect wedding! :-)

Joe and I went to the wedding reception at Minto Suite Hotel. We did not know anyone there other than Phil and Shirley. When we found out our friends Gen and Steve were at our table, we were so relieved to see familiar faces. All in all, the wedding reception was great and we had a lot of fun. By the end of the night, we found the perfect photographer of our maternity session!

Half way through the main course, I had really bad lower back pain and sitting in the chair was just killing me. I ended up walking around so much that I lost interest in the food. All I could think of was it would be super comfry for lay on the dance floor! I know this sounds crazy, but that was the only thing on my mind at that time! Towards the end, Joe noticed how uncomfortable I was and he suggested that we went home! We did not get to stay to wait for newlywed's first dance! :-(


No comments: