Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 25 -- Thursday May 14

Week 25 -- Thursday May 14

I had a good night sleep last night! I think the yoga class last night contributes to the restful and peaceful sleep. I slept a lot when I was in T1 and lately, I have noticed that I do not sleep as much as I used to, probably due to the ever-growing tummy. My mom told me that it has to do with my body is preparing for the coming of the baby and that when the baby is born, I will be in a sleep-deprived mode and the body is training me to adjust to this change now.

Joe was sick when he woke up. He was sneezing and had a stuffy nose. So he stayed home for the day while I drove myself to work. With the long weekend coming up (Wedding on Saturday and our wedding anniversary overnight trip to Prince Edward County on Sunday), I hope he will get better soon!

Before I got pregnant, we were planning to go on a 10-day South Carribean cruise trip to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. I even got as far as narrowing down to one (and only one) cruise line and the room # and the deck level that we would be booking ourselves on. Now that I am pregnant, my parents suggested that we postpone the cruise trip for a while.... long sigh! The fact that I am pregnant does not stop Joe and I from planning a nice and romantic weekend getaway. We have decided to spend two days at Prince Edward County I spent a few nights researching for the perfect accomdation at Prince Edward County and we have settled for the Inn @ Huff Estates.

From Drop Box

http://www.huffestates.ca/


Tonight is the 2-hour Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy... it is going to be great! I simply can't wait!

No comments: