Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 26 -- Monday May 18

Week 26 -- Monay May 18

I woke up at 5:30am! With the growing tummy, I find out having a good night beauty sleep is not impossible, but simply rare!

We had breakfast buffet at the Inn. The restaurant is located at a small corner of the inn. If it was not too windy and a bit chilly in the morning, Joe and I would have sat outside in the patio!

From Drop Box




From Drop Box


After breakfast, we walked to the winery for wine tasting tour. This was the first time I went to a winery and was not allowed to do wine tasting. LONG SIGH!!!! Joe did all the wine tasting, and based on his findings, we bought 2006 South Bay Merlot, 2006 South Bay Chardonnay and 2007 Rose. These bottles of wine will be racked in the cold storage room for a long time! Well, I guess by the time Baby Bethany is one year old, and I am done with breastfeeing, I will be able to pop open a bottle of Merlot and pour myself a glass!:-)

From Drop Box


From Drop Box



From Drop Box




After the wine tasting, we checked out at the Inn and drove to Sandbanks Provincial Park for a walk. I was so amazed when I saw the sandbank which is the longest one in North America. Joe and I had a romantic walk along the beach! We kept telling each other that if we ever go to Prince Edward County again, there will be three pairs of Crocs intsead of two!

From Drop Box



No comments: