Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week 24 -- Tuesday May 4 & Wednesday May 5

Week 24 -- Tuesday May 4 & Wednesday May 5

Tuesday May 4
Woke up with a sharp pain in the back... I must have, once again, slept on my back last night. ARRRGGGHHHHH! One thing I still have not gotten used to is to sleep only on my sides during the pregnancy. When sleeping on my sides, I often wake up with a numb arm and numb fingers. Sleeping on my back (which is my favourite pre-pregnancy sleeping position) gives me back pain. So seriously... for those experienced moms out there, please recommend a possible sleep position to me... before I become a mad-mom-to-be!

I took a day off today as I was not feeling too well... I ended up spending half a day sleep on the couch with bee bee on my tummy.

I really think that bee bee knows that there is little bundle growing inside of me, and she has been very careful around my tummy. From time to time, she will climb up to my tummy gently and rest her head on my tummy, as if she is trying to listen to her little sister!

Wednesday May 5
We got our second vehicle today! Joe's very first car! It is a 2010 Toyota Matrix!
By the time we left the dealership it was almost 7pm, and I went and picked up some chinese take out (authentic chinese takeout, not the sweet and sour chicken balls type of takeout!)

I really hope that my candle business is going to take off... I have a strong feeling about it.

The second candle party is scheduled this friday evening at our house. I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone will book a show at my party. A third party is in the works, as one of the girls who wants to come to this friday's party won't be able to make it. Surprisingly, her fiance convinced her to host a party of her own! I e-mailed her about all the advantages of hosting her own party (i.e. getting free products and 1/2 price items...) so hopefully she will host her party!!! :-)

I asked Joe to take a picture of me this morning just before we were off to work...
A picture of me... 24 weeks and 3 days... gosh I am really showing eh?
The top that I wore in the picture... my mom made it!!! So far, this is my favourite maternity top!

From Drop Box

No comments: