Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 25 -- Wednesday May 13

http://www.mountaingoatyoga.com/

Week 25 -- Wednesday May 13

Marie-Eve and I went for our first pre-natal yoga class this evening. Marie-Eve is a girl at work I met through a Barrhaven Get Together organized by Weddingbells.ca. We both live in Barrhaven, we both love dogs and funny thing is, we both work at the Costco Canadian Buying Office, but have never crossed path at work.

Marie-Eve is also pregnant, and she is about 10 weeks behind me. We have been sharing a lot of pregnancy tips, and mostly of all, shopping tips!

I have done yoga before, mostly bikram yoga or hot power yoga. I am used to doing yoga in an extremely hot room and that the yoga mat gets all sticky and I come out of the room soaking wet. Last night, for the first time ever, I walked out of the yoga room without a sticky mat and a sweaty body! I am planning on going for pre-natal yoga once a week until I am simply too big and cumbersome to do any of the poses (probably when I am 36 - 38 weeks!)




No comments: