Friday, July 31, 2009

Week 36 -- July 27 - Aug 2, 2009

Week 36 -- July 27 - Aug 2, 2009

Friday July 31

So as I am nearing the end of the pregnancy, I have started to think about what I have enjoyed or not so much enjoyed about my pregnancy:

Good: Feeling the baby move and hearing the heartbeat is just an amazing experience. The first time I felt the baby's hiccup is a breath-taking experience.

Bad: The swelling and pain in my hands. It started when I was 33 weeks, and it is just getting worse everyday. Not being able to sleep at night makes me just one cranky mom-to-be

Ugly: Other than those two N.B. drama queens who pulled yet another annoying freak show when I was in the second trimester, I must say that my pregnancy has been one lucky and smooth one so far! My parents, my hubby and our friends Barry and Annette have been extremely wonderful and supportive! :-)

No comments: