Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 36 -- July 27 - Aug 3, 2009

Week 36 -- July 27 - Aug 3, 2009

Thursday July 30

Woke up at 1am! Could not go back to zzz until like 3am! At this point of my pregnancy, it actually hurts when I try to toss and turn in bed! :-(

Managed to get three hours sleep until Joe's alarm clock went off... woke up with sausage fingers and elephant feet! Well.... correction... sausage fingers do not seem to go away these days. A few weeks ago, I only got them in the middle of the night and by morning, they were gone!

Someone was supposed to come to the house to fix the crack in the foundation, but it was a no-show. While waiting for the crew to arrive, I dozed off (more zzz) on the couch with little pooch Bee Bee!

Woke up around 12 noon.... still no show of the crew. I concluded that they were not coming afterall!

Went to the grocery store to pick out a few items to make tonight's dinner -- Cabbage Rolls! On my way home, I could not fight the tempatation to go to Starbucks and get a Green Tea non fat latte and a slice of lemon poppyseed loaf!

6 more days till my mom arrives in Ottawa! YAY!


No comments: