Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 36 July 27 - Aug 3, 2009

Week 36 -- July 27 - Aug 2, 2009

Wednesday July 29

Great news! Just came back from the doctor! The amniotic fluid index (AFI) was at 6.3 last week (super low) and this week, it is at 9.53 (range between 8-15 is normal). The doctor seemed to be very happy with the result! I guess I did the right thing of drinking 3L of 2% milk last week! :-)

The baby is still in frank breech position (legs over the face, bum down), and at this point, it is highly unlikely that she will be able to turn head down by herself. Therefore, the aversion procedure next Tuesday is the only way to help her turn. If she does turn, I will be able to deliver vaginally! If not, we will opt for c-section which will be done between 39 weeks and 40 weeks! That means baby Bethany can stay in mommy's tummy for a few more weeks and pack more weight!

Joe and I are both relieved to know that the baby is doing great! :-)

I have just e-mailed my preggo friend ME, and Annette. Need to wait for 1/2 hr to call home to break the news to dad and mom! :-)

No comments: