Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 34 -- Monday July 13, 2009

Week 34 -- Monday July 13

6 more weeks to go!

First day of vacation (or I should say, first day of rest, per doctor's order!)! I was not excited or happy at all. Afterall, it is not really vacation. It is a time for me to relax, put my feet up and keeping my fingers crossed that the irritable headache will vanish!

Woke up at 5:30am with a bad headache. It is one of those headaches that makes you feel that the room is spinning. After Joe left for work, I got up, jumped into the shower and then spent two hours on www.lelecheleaguecanada.com to get more information on breastfeeding. After that, I came to the conclusion that the main floor needed a clean sweep and a quick mop! Gosh, a household chore as easy as sweeping and mopping sent me to the road of huffing and puffing, and not to mention the backpain. Good thing is, at least the floor is clean! Our housecleaner is not coming till the end of the week and I simply can't stand dusty hardwood floor!

From Drop Box



No comments: