Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week 32 -- June 29 - July 5, 2009

Week 32 -- June 29 - July 5, 2009

pregnancy

Only 7.5 weeks to go!!! Countdown has begun!
Joe and I are soooo looking forward for my mom to arrive on Aug 5!!!! I sooooooo miss my mom! :-)

Last week, Joe and I went to Sears and pick up the Graco SR 32 Infant Carseat!

From Drop Box

Joe and I did quite some research on infant carseats. After spending an hour at Kiddytown looking at strollers and carseat, we found out that Graco's SR32 holds the largest weight capacity for an infant carseat. The "32" means this carseat can accomodate an infant who is either 32 lbs or 32 inches long!

Monday June 29
One of my staff is on vacation this week, and one other staff was stranded in NYC. To top it off, my boss is off on vacation too! So my department is three people short and I somehow had to find ways to cramp all the tasks into a 5-hour day! Gosh, I am super-fast and efficient in what I do, but still, doing two people's work in 5 hours? I must be insane! By mid morning, I had really bad heartburn, my palms were sweating and mild chestpain. I am sure my heartrate must be rising too! Gosh.... I managed to finish all the tasks but one by the time I left. When I got home, I skipped lunch and went straight to bed! What a day!

Tuesday June 30
Joe and I went and picked up a change table tonight! The baby's room now has a convertible crib, a dresser, a change table and a 9-cube console bookcase. The only thing that we have decided not to have is a glider and an ottoman as we have a nice cozy chair in our room, which is only across from the baby's room!

Wednesday July 1
Happy Canada Day!

No comments: