Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 31 -- June 22 - 28, 2009 Part I

Week 31 -- June 22 - 28, 2009

Monday June 22, 2009

Happy Monday! There are a few things on our to-do list this week:
1. Shopping for an infant car-seat (We looked at the Graco Snugride 32 a while ago and probably this is what we are going to get as it is compatible to the Uppababy!)

2. Pick up Joe's drycleaning

3. Paint the baby's room. We bought the paint (Autum's Blossom) at Canadian Tire a week ago and it is just a matter of time to have the room painted so that we can start setting up the nursery furniture

4. Joe's Knights of Columbus's 4th Degree dinner on Friday!

Tuesday June 23, 2009
I noticed that Bee Bee has been scratching her ear and shaking her head since after dinner. I suspected that she had ear infection again. Well, my suspicion was correct and she did has a mild case of ear infection. Last time she had a severe case of ear infection, I took her to the vet. After spending a mere of 10 mins at the exam room at the Vet's office and $140, I walked out with a grumpy dog and a small bottle of ointment for the ear. This time, I decided to google about ear infection, and somehow came across a website which promotes natural rememdies for ear infection:
1 part apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 part of distilled water
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/earache.html
I was not quite sure if it works or not, but I decided to give it a try. Worse case scenario, I would take Bee Bee to the vet on Thursday.

So, I rushed to the pharmancy to pick up distilled water after work, then rushed home (ok try imagining a preggie running around at Shoppers' Drug Mart looking for distilled water.. and that was me!) to mix the apple cider vinegar mixture. I cleaned bee bee's thoroughly with the mixture (per the instructions on the earthclinic.com webiste. Then squirt a generous amount of the mixture to her ear. Let's hope this would work!

After dinner, Joe and I went to the Bay to shop for the infant carseat. Long sigh... the Bay @ Bayshore only has two models: Eddie Bauer and Maxi Cosi Mico! We found out that neither model is compatible to the Uppababy. Long sigh... We will need to go to the Bay @ St. Laurent on Thursday to see if they have a Graco's SR32!

Wednesday June 24, 2009

Happy St. Jean Baptiste Day! Every year on this day, I kick myself for not working and living in Quebec... or I would have a day off! :-( While people are partying across the river... I am stuck at work, in a 4x4 cubicle, with my ever growing tummy and swollen feet! :-(

Due date is only two months away! I can't believe time really flies! :-) Joe and I are really hoping that Baby Bethany will come out to see the world on Aug 24! Baby Bethany, time to pack your bags and get ready for your theatrical entrance into this world!

Picked up Joe's dry cleaning on my way today. One down and three more to go on the to-do-list.

Checked Bee Bee's infected ear and the ear is no longer red... I guess the apple cinder vinegar mixture really does the trick! :-)

Belly picture at 31 weeks... I can't believe the belly is still growing! How big is it possibily going to get before week 40?

From Drop Box

No comments: