Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 30 -- June 15 - 22, 2009 Part II

Week 30 June 15 - 22, 2009

Friday June 19
Woke up with bad sidepain and a swollen wrist. Not a good sign as these two items do not hit me till mid afternoon. I stayed home for the day and took it easy!

Saturday June 20
Joe's uncle came to our house for lunch. I woke up early to do make our traditional saturday pancake breakfast while Joe was out mowing the lawn. Joe took off around 8:30am to go downtown to pick up his uncle. I stayed home and get the lunch ready for the guys before heading out to Civic Hospital to pre-register for the Big D-Day! With the additional medical insurance covered by Costco, I got myself a semi private room! :-) I met up with two friends for dim sum while Joe spent an afternoon with his uncle.

Sunday June 21
Happy Father's Day to my dad, Joe and Joe's dad Carl! I surprised Joe with a "manly" diaper bag filled with goodies (a t-shrit that say's "Baby's Daddy", a father's card, a baby book called "Daddy's Girl").
It is a typical sunday for us.. church then brunch. Before we headed up, we stopped by at Metro to pick up a few grocery items. Joe suggested having lobster for dinner. :-)


No comments: