Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sleeping Schedule

Bethany has been very fussy the last three days. Yesterday, she slept less than 2 hrs from 7am till 6pm! Mom and I took turns to rock her to sleep in our arms, and then slowly and quietly put her in her crib. As soon as her head touched the crib mattress, she opened her eyes wide open and started to fuss again. Our day went by so fast as we were busy putting her to sleep, then picking her up, calming her down, changing her diaper and feeding her.

Last night, miraculously, we fed her at 10pm and she slept till 4am this morning! If this sleeping pattern continue, I would be able to get some zzz! Mom has been doing the middle-of-the-night feeding while I pump. Starting this Saturday, I will take over all the feeding, diaper changing, bathing and of course pumping duties, so if Bethany sleeps for 6 hours at night, I will be able to pump twice during the night (I pump once every three hours) and be able to get some zzz!

No comments: