Friday, September 11, 2009

After much consideration...

After much consideration... I have decided to put my blog on "private" again! With loads of information and pictures of Bethany posted on my blog, I want to make sure only a selected group of people (close friends and families) get to see the update of Bethany's growth and my challenge from being a career-driven woman to a stay-home mom.

I have reviewed the people who are on the "allow to view blog" list, and will probably add a few more people on this list so that they won't miss out on any new information on Bethany.

My blog is my diary. I write what I see, hear and think from my perspective. I am a candid person and I write from my heart, and I do not give anyone white glove treatment when I write my blog. (Well, this got me in trouble a few times when certain people visited my blog try to dig dirt and attempt to use those information against me!) That's the reason I put my blog as "private" 6 months ago. Same reason applies today, 6 months later, as I do not want any idiotic or stupid comments from some un-related people, telling me that I should not be writing certain things on my blog. Heck, this is my blog... and I can write what I want! If they have a problem then they should not be wasting their time to read my blog!

No comments: