Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 7

Week 7 -- January 6, 2009

First day back to work! What a great start of the new year... knowing that I am carrying a baby inside me! Hahaha... no one knows and no one would even suspect that I am pregnant!

January 7, 2009

Ok... perhaps afterall, I am not so lucky. Morning Sickness paid a visit this morning as soon as I got out of bed. Ok... what is the metallic taste in my mouth? I brushed my teeth a few times (If I kept brushing, I am sure my gum would bleed!) and the metallic taste seems to linger. Ok something is wrong!

Mid morning I went for coffee break with my cowokers as usual. The cafeteria was serving breakfast till 10am. I walked by the hot breakfast station, Ms. Morning Sickness came by to say a quick hello... and off I went to the ladies's room.

January 10, 2009

Saturday morning. I usually wake up at the crack of dawn. For some reason, this morning, I wanted to sleep in. Acutally, I feel like staying in bed all day.

Ever since I found out I am pregnant, Joe has taken over the dog-walking department. Bee Bee was confused at the beginning. It did not take this little pooch long to adjust to the change of dog-walker!

Joe was cooking breakfast in the kitchen when I finally got out of bed. Gosh... did I smell eggs? This is not good.... Code Red Alert... I ran for the bathroom.

I spent the rest of the morning watching Chinese Episodes (part of the care package mom sends me once every three months). Shortly after 1pm, I dozed off on the couch. By the time I woke up, the sun was gone!

January 11, 2009

Nothing special happend today. I pretty much repeated what I did on Saturday, except one thing. I told Joe to have cereal for breakfast. Absolutely no cooking in the kitchen please and thank you!


No comments: