Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 5

Week 5 -- Dec 23, 2008

Doctor's Appointment!

My family doctor suggested IPS (Intergrated Pre-Natal Screening) testing.

After a 15-min interview on family history, health conditions, and pregnancy 101... the doctor sent us home with two things:
1. get prenatal vitamins
2. think about IPS testing

The doctor did warn me about morning sickness... what morning sickness? I feel perfectly fine! I seriously think that I am one of the lucky expectant mothers that will never cross path with morning sickness!

Dad and Mom are the first (well other than hubby Joe) to know about the news!

Week 5 -- Dec 25, 2008

People say that pregant women are very sensitive to smell. Mom told me that food that I like before I got pregnant will all of a sudden become something unbearable. Chicken, Turkey and Fish are the top three items on the list.

I managed to cook the entire turkey dinner without feeling sick at all... another sign indicating that I am going to be a good lucky preggo!

Week 5 -- Dec 26, 2008

Joe and I went Boxing Day Shopping... I was too tired to cook dinner. Plus, there were tons of leftovers in the fridge. Joe heated up a plate of turkey with the dressings. As soon as I walked into the kitchen... my stomach turned. " What is that smell?" The savory smell of turkey, all of a sudden, smelled like rotten garbage to me. Throughout Joe's dinner, I kept asking him if the turkey was actually rotten!






No comments: