Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 6

Week 6 -- Dec 29, 2009

I went for bloodwork after dropping Joe off at work this morning. 8 viles of blood? Seriously what are they testing for?

I went shopping for maternity clothes. I know it is early, and I am not even showing yet. Years of shopping experience tell me that there are often huge sales after christmas. I wonder if this applies to maternity clothes too.

I went to Thyme Maternity. It must be a slow day at the store, so I got first-class service. Ok, clothes look strange in the store. 3-in-1 jeans? Belly Supporter? Belly Cream? Tees that are super stretchy and long (almost as long as a mini one piece dress)???? Seriously, I was totally lost!

2 1/2 hours later, I walked out of the store with $300 worth of products. Apparently those 3-in-1 jeans that I bought will last me through the whole pregnancy? Not sure if there is any validity to it, but time will tell right?

Week 6 -- Dec 30/08 to Jan 4/09

Happy New Year! This year will be extra special for Joe and me... we are going to be PARENTS!!!!

Week 6... still no morning sickness... am I lucky or not?

No comments: