Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 10

Week 10 -- January 26 - February 1, 2009

January 26 -- Happy Chinese New Year!

Just out of curiosity, I quickly goggled the astrology of Rabbit in the Year of Ox.

http://www.lifeinkorea.com/culture/astrology/Rabbit.cfm

First OB / GYN appointment. My doctor is Dr. Jessica Dy. Everything went well, and I got a prescription of Dietlin (anti-nausea medication for expectant mothers) due to my excessive vomiting. It is good to have the medication on hand, but I have decided not to take any medication if I can tolerate the discomfort.

Next OB/ GYN appointment is March 4, 2009. Due date is Aug 24!

Joe and I went out for dinner to celebrate Chinese New Year. We went to M.H.K. Sushi on Merivale Road. We had been there once, food is good, ambiance is great. I had Tum Yum Soup and some sushi rolls (everything all cooked, no raw fish!). For some reason, food I used to like don't sit well in my stomach anymore. I was very nauseous when I got home and I had to run for the bathroom.

One thing I find it difficult at this stage of the pregnancy is the nausea and the metallic taste in my mouth. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will get better when T1 is over... still 3 more weeks to go!

No comments: