Saturday, March 22, 2008

Table Number Card and Menu Card

I can't believe the wedding is less than 8 weeks away. GOSH! Still have tons to do! :-(

Joe and I drove out to Chesterville this morning to meet with our cake lady, and dropped off a cheque. Joe and I have never, once in our lives, written so many cheques, so fast, and so frequently. Anyway, meeting went well and we tried at least 4 different cakes. I know how fuzzy I can be sometimes, and I really think that I drove my cake lady, who is an awesome and talented backer, crazy! So, the cake thing is done, and I can move on to the next project.

Finally got the table-number card and the menu card done. For the table-number card, it is my third attempt and I almost gave up. It is not hard but just that I am meticulous in it and I really wanted to do it right... so, after tons of cardstock and tons of ink, I am happy with the final product! (Though Joe thinks I am crazy about all the DIY's... and he said to me the other night that for all the weddings he had been to... our wedding, he thinks, will be beautiful, judging from the extent of the details and wedding DIYs...)


No comments: