Thursday, March 27, 2008

Attendants' Gifts arrived today!




Three months ago, I started shopping for attendants's gifts. I shopped for the girls and ring bearer, while Joe shopped for the bestman and groomsman.

One of the worst attendants' gifts is personalized stemware. A few years ago, Joe went to a wedding and he was the groomsman or ursher and he brought home a beer mug labelled "Groomsman". According to Joe, the mug has been sitting on top of the kitchen cabinet ever since, collecting dust. Therefore, I decided get something which the girls can use it in the future.

Here is what I got them as something "personalized" but they can use it in the future. I bought huge gift bags at the dollar store a while ago, and have been putting goodies in them. Now, I just need to put the these bags in the gift bags and then...task for attendant's gifts -- accomplished!!!

No comments: