Saturday, March 29, 2008

More gifts for the bridesmaids...












My friend Helen is a talented jewellery designer. I met her a few years ago at the Glebe Garage Show. I bought my very first fashion jewellery set from her and we have become friends since then.

Helen moved to Chile two years ago, and we have been keeping in touch via e-mail. A few months ago, when I started shopping for the BM's gifts, I immediately thought about her and her one-of-a-kind jewellery sets.

After a week and a half back and forth e-mails with Helen... here are the jewellery sets I have picked out for my maid of honour and bridesmaid. Originally, I was planning to get a necklace and bracelet set for the flower girl. Long sigh... long story... getting the measurement of the neck size and wrist size of the flower girl was like pulling teeth (it involves numerous e-mails, tons of phone calls and still mission was not accomplished...) I am a person without much patience, and my "next to nothing" patience was really thinning out while waiting for the measurements and it was no really my fault that I finally gave up. Well, I guess that flower girl will have to go without any jewellery on the wedding day!

No comments: