Thursday, March 27, 2008

Days off = Running Errands around town

So I have two days off this week (thursday and friday). Ever since Joe and I were engaged, I learned that days off means running errands, meeting with wedding vendors and doing wedding DIY's.

Today was quite a day:
7:30am drove Joe to work
10:00am met with catering manager at Delta Hotel to go over wedding checklist (all details are confirmed... and complimentary menu tasting in the next few weeks)
12:00 noon beauty appointment (of course, work needs to be done so that I will look like Bridal Barbie on the big day!)
1:30pm dropped Bee Bee off at Spa (long sigh... while I was running around town like a mad woman, my dog got to go to the spa???)
5:30pm picked Joe up at work
6:00pm met with church's musician to go over choice of ceremony music
8:00pm picked up a special order IKEA floating shelves at the east end of town
8:30pm pick up hair extension package at further east end of town

If I had to choose between going to work and taking a day off... well I WOULD RATHER GO TO WORK!

No comments: