Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playdate with Bethany...

Yesterday B's schedule was way off.  She usually has two naps a day, one in the morning from 9am to 10:30am and one in the afternoon from 3pm to 4:30pm.  For some reason, she decided that she is a big girl and naps are for babies, so she did not have her morning nap!  So we played, read stories and sang and by 10am, she was rubbing her eyes and was so cranky that I needed to feed her a bit early so she could go down for a nap.  She fell asleep halfway through the bottle and napped till 1pm.  Our schedule was so off that I decided just to stay home and chill with B. 

While I was watching B playing on the playmat with all her toys, suddenly I realized that she was a bit lonely playing all by herself, though my dog attempted a few times to play with B, but ended up being kicked by B! (My dog and B have a love-hatred relationship going on since day 1!)  Then the idea of organizing a playdate with Bethany came to my mind!



After a few messages on FB ... B's first official playdate is scheduled for next week! :-)

No comments: