Thursday, April 8, 2010

B's favourite toy

B is somewhat mobile! She can roll! She started rolling when she was 5 months old! For the last few weeks, she has been a un-stoppable rolling machine. Every time I put her on the carpet on her back, within seconds she will roll over to her tummy. A few times she tries to roll on the change table. At first I found that it is hilarious as a half-naked baby was trying to roll in a very tight space, it did not take me long to realize that it can be a hazard!
Yes... when B did not master rolling yet... I prayed that she could roll non-stop! Now that she rolls non-stop... I realize it is simply a whole new game in the house!

Today, B has found her favorite toy...


From Drop Box

... I listened to the ABC song for at least 25 times today and it makes me want to pull my hair out!

No comments: