Friday, April 23, 2010

First Date Night...

Joe has been bugging me about date night for a while now.  Before B was born, we used to have date nights twice a month and Joe and I would take turn to pick an activity (dinner or movie or shopping) to do on date night.

Since B was born, I have been giving B my 110% attention and devotion.  The idea of being able to enjoy a sit down dinner without rushing through it is just foreign to me.  So when Joe mentioned resuming date night, I was like, "Seriously????"

After spending a few months looking for the "perfect" babysitter, we found one who comes with very impressive references!  We interviewed her a few months ago and tonight, will be the first night Megan will be babysitting B!


Megan will be here in about an hour... funny thing is that I am not even freaking out or hyper-ventilating and this is just w.e.i.r.d.!

No comments: