Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quiet Time..

Ever since I have become a stay-home mom, having a moment of quiet time seems to be a luxury. However, as Bethany is slowly settling into a routine, I find that I do enjoy the two hours of quiet time in the morning. Bethany has been sleeping through the night (and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this trend will continue!) and she usually wakes up between 5:30am to 7am for a feeding. She is such an amazing baby that she always goes back to sleep after the feeding. So, after my 7:15am pumping and before she wakes up for her bath (around 10:30am), I get about two hours of quiet moment for myself! That's the time I get enjoy a cup of coffee, update my blog, connect with friends via Facebook and lately, work on the christmas shopping list.


No comments: