Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 18 -- March 23 - 30, 2009

Week 18 -- March 23 - 30, 2009

Monday March 23
Found out on the weekend that Joe's dad fell off the roof. The news came on the weekend and it really surprised us both. Joe is really worried but due to the distance, we could not be there for Carl and Sandy.

Tuesday March 24
Found out at work that I am going to San Diego for training in April! Yay! Managed to talk Joe going with me as he has never been. This is going to be a fun trip.

Joe and I sent flowers to Carl... though we can't be there for him, we think flowers will help to lift his spirits a bit!

Wednesday March 25
Not much happened today. Except that I think I really "popped" last night. Seriously, my belly grew overnight! Now, I no longer look like I am "fat", rather I look more like I am actually pregnant!

Thursday March 26
Bad news! I am not going to San Diego anymore... long sigh! Business decision!
A few of my coworkers commented that I looked "drained" and pale today. I was pretty exhausted today, though I had a good night sleep last night. I was so tired that we did not go to the pre-natal class.

Friday March 27
Now... I know why I was so tried yesterday! My throrid level must be really low. I have been on medication since I was 16 yrs old. My doctor warned me that my thyroid medication probably need to be adjusted throughout this pregnancy. I totally forgot that I had to go in for blood work like a month ago!

Saturday March 28
Joe and I had waffles for breakfast this morning... yummy waffles. I guess I am a werid person, as I like my waffles cold!
We went car-shopping this morning. Customer service at Kanata Toyata sucks! We were there for 20 mins and they could not seem to find a sales rep to help us. I was so mad that I told the receptionist that they had lost the sales commission on a 2010 Toyota Matrix... and I then walked out. Joe was mad because I was mean. Hey, we were there to give them our business, if they could not even show a slight interest in us... we might as well take our business elsewhere right? Joe does not have experience buying a new car... and that's where I come in to help negotiating the terms and prices.

Sunday March 29
Looks like Joe's uncle and his family are coming to town. Ever since, I am pregnant, cooking an elaborated dinner is next to impossible. That's why, Joe and I agreed on having a small and simple easter dinner this year, and we are only going to invite my friend Virigina to come over for dinner. Looks like Joe is going to invite his uncle and family (4 people) to our house for dinner.... as much as I am glad that Joe is happy that his family is coming to visit... well, so much for my simple yet small easter dinner... let's hope that I won't be sick after cooking the dinner.

No comments: