Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 17 March 16 - 22

Monday: I think I really over-did it on the weekend. I felt sick when I woke up this morning. Headache and cramps. I managed to drag myself out of the bed and went to work. I sped through all my monday reports and left the office at 12noon. I spent the entire afternoon sleeping on the couch, with bee bee on my lap.

Tuesday: Oh, this is not good! Headache came back (I took one Tynenol last night before going to bed. I have been a very good girl since I found out I am pregnant! No OTC, even though the doctor says Tynenol is safe to take. I fought all day Sunday and Monday against the headache but had to surrender around 10pm monday night). Cramps is still lingering, but not as bad as Monday. I decided to take it easy today, stay home and put my feet up while watching TV.

Wednesday: I called the doctor's office to find out the results of the IPS testing. And it is NEGATIVE! What a great relief!!! I e-mailed dad & mom, carl and sandy right away!!!!! Tonight, we had barbecue first time of the year! Bee Bee was so happy running around in the backyard.

Thursday: No prenatal class tonight! March break. Instead of working on the baby's blanket, I watched Grey's Anatomy instead! McDreamy really needs to work hard to apologize to Meredith!

Friday: I love Fridays! Facial tonight at 7pm... then off to getting baking supplies for tomorrow morning! I am going to make Berried Treasures (Blueberry Muffins) for Joe for breakfast!

Saturday: I surprised Joe with a super healthy breakfast freshly baked Blueberry Muffins (recipe from Crazy Plates), Mixed berries Smoothies and low fat yoghurt with blackberry, sliced peaches and granola! Joe loved the surprise! At noon, I went for a regular checkup at the dentist. Found out I have a minor cavity and I need to check with the OB / GYN to see if it is ok to fill it (although the dentist assured me three times that it is ok to fill the cavities during pregnancy, but just to be on the safe side, I am going to check with Dr. Dy on April 9.) In the afternoon, I took Bee Bee to the spa, Virigina and I went shopping while waiting for Bee Bee. I bought "What to Expect in the First Year". I figure it is better to read up on parenting while things are not that hectic at this stage of the pregnancy. By the time I got home around 4:30pm, I was completely exhausted and I was in bed by 9:30pm.

Sunday: Woke up feeling really refreshed and charged this morning! Joe and I went to the 10am Mass at S.E.A.S. and then we headed out to Kanata for dim sum then car shopping. Lilttle did we know that car dealerships are closed on Sundays! We did have a good walk at the Kanata Automall, and we will need to go back next Saturday. On our way home, we bought a Graco - Disney's Playpen at Walmart.
From Drop Box



No comments: