Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Diary of a Cooking Challenged... Part V

This past sunday... after church and grocery shopping, as I was putting stuff away in the pantry and fridge, I noticed a pack of almost forgotten wonton wrappers. I went through my recipes database and decided to make Wonton Appetizers...

Wonton Appetizers

1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 cup dill ranch dressing
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup chopped red pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 24 muffin cups with PAM, place one wonton wrapper in each cup, bake for 5 min.

From Food Diary

2. mix all ingredients together, fill wonton cups evenly with cheese mixture

From Food Diary

3. back for 6-8 min until cheese is melted

From Food Diary

It makes 24 wontons

It is a quick, easy and yummy appetizer which I think it will be a crowd pleaser.




No comments: