Monday, January 28, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Last Saturday, Virginia and I went out for dinner. I have the 2008 Entertainment Book, so Virginia and I always like to pick a new restaurant from the book. So, this time, we picked Prime 360 at Minto Suite Hotel. Atmosphere was great, food was awesome (I had cornish hen with wild rice, and Virginia had seafood pasta) and the company was amazing. Virginia and I meet up once a month and we can always pick up where we left off last time.
Virginia was the first recepient of our wedding invitation!!!!! I still can't believe the deadline of mailing out wedding invites is less than a week away. I have been pushing Joe to finish all the final editing of the wedding website so that by the time the guests receive the wedding invites in the mail, the wedding website will be perfect with all the necessary information in it.

No comments: