Thursday, January 31, 2008

Evening Gowns and Bridesmaids' Dresses

Today is a great day! My two Watter & Watter evening gowns and my sister's Bridesmaid dress arrived!!!! When I placed the order last November, the estimated arrival time was the end of March. I was a bit freaked out as I was worried that I might not have enough time for alterations! It's a miracle that they arrived 8 weeks earlier! Thanks to the amazing staff working at www.netbride.com! They really made it happen for me!

I have just called Penny Dawson, a very talented seamstress in town. She will be meeting with me on February 8 for alterations! I will need to mail the dress to Loretta, my sister, so that she can get someone in Hong Kong to fix the dress for her!

Life is going great! Things are finally under control! :-)

The next task is to find a limo!!! :-)

No comments: