Sunday, January 13, 2008

Future In-Laws


Joe and I got a call from Carl, Joe's dad this morning. He asked us if we need any help for the wedding. I met Joe's dad and his wife in April 2006 when Joe took me to meet his family the first time. Ever since Joe and I are engaged, Carl and Sandy have really make me feel like part of the Vautour's family. Last year, they sent us a christmas card, and they wrote, " To my son and my daughter-in-law to be"... ahhhhh... wasn't the sweet? This year, their card wrote, "To Mr. and Mrs. future-to-be Vautour"... though I have not become a Vautour yet... I feel that they have validated my status and that they are happy to have me as part of the family. :-)

Although they have not finalized their travel plan yet... I really hope that they will arrive a few days before the wedding so that Carl and Sandy and my parents will be able to meet and have a nice pre-wedding dinner together!

No comments: