Friday, November 6, 2009

Bethany's Wardrobe

Ok... I am getting a bit bored of dressing Bethany in sleepers day after day. So yesterday, after her bath, I decided to dress her in a hippo top and a matching bottom. Once she was dressed, I then realized that her bare feet became visible. Therefore, I went through those 100 pairs of socks in her sock drawer and got her a pair that went well with her outfit.






Yesterday was another normal day. She had her bath in the morning, following by her feeding time. After the feeding, I put her down for a nap. Here is a picture of her when she woke up from her nap:




Then I went to get a face cloth and a bowl of warm water for diaper change... I was only gone for two minutes... and when I came back, this is what I saw:



How is this even possible? There must be a reason why babies are normally dressed in sleepers!

No comments: