Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One Snowy Day...




I was worried when I went to bed last night, knowing that this morning would be a complete chaos driving to work. I like the snow, but I hate driving in the snow. On the other hand, Joe loves the snow and he does not mind driving in the snow. When I told him my concern last night, he was like, " Relax! It is just snow, can't be that bad!"

This morning, Joe and I, as usual, got up at 5:30am. When I looked out of the window, it was all chalky white. I said to myself, "Ok! It is not too bad! It's just snow". Joe walked the dog while I was still in the shower. I was drying my hair when he came into the bathroom and said, " Your wish has come true. It is better that we stay in today." I spent most of my morning looking out of the window. I saw a car trying to get out of the driveway, but the wheels were spinning and the car was going nowhere. I also saw a car parked in the middle of our street, it seems like the driver got frustrated and decided to abandon his car and then walked to work?


From Drop Box



No comments: