Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kids' goodies bags and activity books










25 days to go until the wedding!!!:-)

Mom and my dog Elmo arrived last Friday night! Joe and I are very grateful that my mom came out a month before the wedding to help out. My parents are very involved in the wedding planning, and they have provided us with a lot of advice and guidelines, and we can't thank them enough for their help!

Final meeting with the flower lady went well last night. All flowers will be ordered today. She will drop off the flowers on Thursday May 16 so that mom and I can start working on the boutonnieres and corsages! Yay! I will be swimming in oceans of flowers at home! :-)

I managed to finish the kids' goodies bags and activity books. The goodies bags are made of organza, and my mom sewed the name of each kid on the bag. Lucky that we are only having 7 kids attending the wedding reception, or this would have taken days and nights to do it!

No comments: