Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love being a mom...

I love being a mom...

I love the way my daughter smells.

I love her little hands and little toes.

I love the way how her little hands touch my face.

I love the way how she smiles when I walk into her room in the morning.

I love the way how she holds out her arms when she wants me to pick her up.

I love the way she babbles, yells, shouts and screams.

I love the way how she army crawls (well, only backward though.)

I love the way how she signs "more" and "eat".

I love watching her personality develop.  

I love watching her experience new things for the first time.

I love that she is making me a better person, more loving, more caring and with loads of patience.

I love that I am her world and she is my world.

I love bragging about my daughter to strangers or family members who have not seen her in a while.

I love that strangers come up to me and tell me how beautiful my daughter is.

I love knowing that with a simple diaper change, her world is perfect again.

I love knowing that there is no other being on earth that is more loved that she is.

I love knowing that my daughter is healthy, happy and simply just perfect.

I love all my mommy friends!  I have met a lot of awesome friends from being a mom!

I love watching Joe's love to our daughter grow everyday!  They sure have a strong daddy-daughter bond!


Happy Mother's Day to all the G.R.E.A.T. moms out there... especially to my mom, Bethany's Pao Pao!

No comments: