Monday, May 17, 2010

Bethany's OALASWI!

For those who do not know the mommy lingo: OALASWI = Out As Long As She Was In!

Well this day has finally arrived! The day that my sweet little baby girl has been out as long as she was in! It has been a wonderful yet sometimes hectic 39 weeks. It has been truly amazing to watch her grow, watch her laugh, watch her chuckle, watch her roll, watch her jumping happily in the jumperoo, watch her sitting up un-assisted, watch her babble "Hey da..d", watch her sign "More" & "Eat" and watch her army-crawl. Most importantly, it is very rewarding, as first time parents, to watch my daughter grow up happily and healthily.

My love for my daughter grows everyday, every hour, every minute and every second. Bethany is a sweet chunky monkey and there are so many things I love about her and her developing personality. I truly hope that she will be as close to me as I am to my mother in the years to come!

Here are some pics of my precious sweetie pie:

At Birth -- Birth Weight 6 lb 15 oz



First Picture with Daddy in the Recovery Room at the Hospital



First Picture with Pao Pao in the Waiting Area at the Hospital



7 Days Old



One Month Old



Two Months Old



Three Months Old



Four Months Old -- in her bumbo and with her Sophie!



Bethany's First Christmas




Five Months Old -- Tummy Time!



Six Months Old -- eating a huge chunk of banana






7 Months old







8 Months Old -- First Time sleeping on her tummy


First Easter





First Tulips Festival (picture taken the day before OALASWI)

No comments: