Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bethany is 7 Months Old

I can't believe I have not posted for almost two months. Wow... two months have gone by so fast that Bethany turned 7 months last Wednesday! 7 months!!! Our precious little one has been with us for 7 whole months! Last Wednesday at around 7am, she made a tiny noise that only a mom could hear. I tip-toed to her room, took a peek at her,and there she was, looking back at me, with a huge, bright smile on her face! Her little arms were moving as if to say, "Good Morning Mom-Mom! Today is a beautiful day!"

My daughter is 7 months old! She has grown so much that she no longer looks like a baby to me! I still remember the day the nurse put her in my arm in the OR. She was so tiny, so precious and so new to this world! On that day, baby Bethany, Joe and I became a family!

From Drop Box


From Drop Box

No comments: