Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wedding Decorator

Met with a wedding decorator on Saturday. In an effort to save money, Joe and I have decided to do a lot of DIY for the wedding. We (well... I) will be doing the decoarations for the cake table, sign in table and gift table and the wedding decorator will be doing the head table and backdrop decoration. After meeting with a dozen of wedding decorators in town, I have decided to go with A Piece of Cake as Kari is very helpful and she charges reasonably. Trust me on this... I have gotten quotes from other wedding decorators that a backdrop decoration alone, is about $1000 plus tax!
Ok back to DIY update... we did the wedding favors last week, and I did the bubble wands (all 100 of them!) monday night.
We went to a Bridal show this afternoon but did not get much of it.

No comments: