Thursday, September 20, 2007

Getting in shape for the wedding

Bridal bootcamp... Bridal bootcamp. I was drving along Woodroofe Ave and found ad ad on "bridal bootcamp". I went on weddingbells.ca -- online forum and found out that a lot of fellow bride-to-be out there have jointed bridal bootcamp or have graduated from bridal bootcamp. Getting in shape for the Big-Day is in the top 10 of any bride's to do list, unless the bride is always skinny as a stick. Unfortunately, I am not a skinny bride-to-be, and I have started dieting since March 07, and so far, I have lost double-digit lbs, and well, still with double-digit lbs to lose. I have joined a support group recently and have lost close to 10lbs in 4 weeks!




FH went for a BMI anaylsis clinic at work today, and obviously the result came back "not so good" and as a result, he has joined Goodlife Fitness! Thank God! I have been nagging him for over 5 months now, and only to realize that it takes a simple BMI analysis to get him going! I am happy for FH for his decision, and I am sure he will benefit greatly from Goodlife Fitneess... both physically and mentally!

No comments: