Thursday, January 7, 2010

Planning a trip home...


For the last few days, I have been planning a trip home in June. As I am due back at work in September, so I have decided to take Bethany to Vancouver for a few months in the summer before going back to work. In this way, Bethany gets to spend time with her grand-parents (my parents truly adore Bethany! I talk to my mom everyday and the first question she always asks is, "how is my grand-daughter?" At the same time, I get to take a mini vacation (having a second set or even a third set of hands will enable me to take a longer shower or even a bath!) and spend time with dad and mom!

So the preliminary plan is that Bethany and I will be flying to Vancouver after Joe's b-day (june 17) and Fathers' Day (june 20) and we will be staying in Vancouver till mid August. Joe, however, will come out for a week, to see us and we will be going to Victoria for a mini family vacation.

Since we will be gone for two months, I am planning to take Bee Bee as well. Now the question is... how will I manage to travel with a 10-month-old Bethany and a 6-year-old Bee Bee? I do not even know how to pack? I guess "travelling light" will no longer exist in my dictionary! :-)


No comments: